Evilnat 4.90 and WebManMob configuration

Making this topic because the subreddit for PS3 CFW is locked bcause jannies and shitting and crying.

Latest CFW install 4.90

To install the CFW simply download the latest release and extract it to the root of your fat32 flash drive directory should be /yourdrive/PS3/UPDATE
with the files inside the update folder.

Plug it in and go to settings then system update and update via storage.

If you are like me and you have a fat PS3 model A/B you won’t need the PS2 options, go to this github for webmanmod download the webman installer and the prepiso this will allow for basic game mounting also get the PSP mini as well if you want that.

Looking at other information people have had no issues running NTFS external drive to backup their games, for me this never worked right ever so I recommend you format your external drive into exFAT.

Transfer the pkg files to a fat32 flash drive and install them.

Hold L1 then launch the webman installer for the full version.

Transfer games to a external drive, you can name the drive anything but I don’t put a name.

Make sure you setup in the root directory folders like.

PSXISO >files must in folders so DRIVE:\PSX\Game\files
PS2ISO >ISO files so no subdirectories
PS3ISO >ISO files so no subdirectories
PSPISO >ISO files so no subdirectories

Put games in those folders.

This is an edit that I found, if you have a drive that is over 1TB you must make sure cluster size is 23MB otherwise split your drive into 1TB partitions.

Once the drive is hooked up and webman is installed run the prepISO tool and you’re games will show in the webman folder.

I may archive the r/piracy megathread, in case anything happens to that sub. Checking that megathread is basically the only reason I open leddit.

It’s one of the only good things about Reddit.

someone already did it lol

1 Like